The primary outcome of the VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General is to confirm your competence in the job role of beauty therapist. All the units in this qualification relate directly to the specific job role of a beauty therapist.
The VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy is a substantial vocational qualification that will confirm your competence as a beauty therapist. This qualification forms part of an apprenticeship framework, however is also offered outside apprenticeships by education and training providers who can offer this course in a real salon environment and provide you with the opportunity to learn beauty therapy skills, whilst working on real clients. It is important for you to have the opportunity to learn in a real working environment, particularly because this qualification leads to employment in such a client-centred and service orientated sector.
- Provide Body Electricals
- Provide Facial Electricals
- Provide Full Body Massage
- Provide Electrical Epilation Treatments
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and Implementation of Promotional Activities
- Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Provide Hot Wax Treatments
What could this qualification lead to?
What is Government Funding?
It is a scheme run by the Government to allow people to develop or change their careers. You can have up to 4 funded courses in your lifetime to do so.
Level 2 – Government Grant (non-repayable) and requirements are to be met. (This does not come into your 4 credits)
Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 – Advanced Learner Loans – Anyone is entitled to this, no credit checks is required. Amount is repaid from your tax once you are earning above £27,000 per year. You can still use this service, even if you have used 1-3 of your 4 credits elsewhere.
- Next Start Date: 12th September 2022 (Please contact us for an enrolment form to save your space)
- Duration: 20 Weeks
- Times: 5pm – 9pm (1 Day a week)