Who is this qualification for?
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a qualification designed to enable you to develop practical teaching skills.
This qualification has been mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standards, and is accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework.
There are no formal prerequisite qualifications that you must have prior to undertaking this qualification. Your centre will have ensured that you have the required knowledge, understanding and skills to enrol and successfully achieve this qualification.
- Delivering Education & Training
- Assessing Learners in Education & Training
- Manage Learning & Development in Groups
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learning in Education & Training
- Understanding the Roles, Responsibilities & Relationships
- Using Resources for Education & Training
- Assessors Award
Why is this qualification most suitable?
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will enable you to work in a teaching role and progress on to a broader teaching qualification. This qualification is suitable for trainee teachers, those experienced in a teaching role and those working as assessors who wish to gain a teaching qualification.
** THIS COURSE IS NOT JUST FOR BEAUTY RELATED COURSES – IT IS FOR ANY INDUSTRY FIELD **
- Unit UET1 – understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education & training
- Unit UET7 – Planning to meet the needs of learners in education & training
- Unit UET8 – Delivering education & training
- Unit UET9 – Assessing learners in education & training
- Unit UE10 – Using resources in education & training
- Unit UV30564 – Assess occupational competency in the work environment
- Unit UV30566 – Assess vocations skills, knowledge & understanding
- Unit UV40767 – Manage learning & development in groups
GLH (Guided Learning Hours): 90. (GLH incl’s. practical, coursework, microteach & assessments)
Home study (Coursework): This can be started at anytime
3 Practical training session + Home study + 1 assessment
There must be evidence of you monitoring a minimum of two assessors, each with a minimum of two learners of their own, through components of a qualification in your own workplace
Self-Employment or Employment as a vocational IQA in the subjects you are qualified in.
A VRQ – VTCT Level 4 certificate in Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Choice of either:
- Payment in Full
- Deposit of £175 & 6 Monthly Direct Debit payments of £150 – CLICK HERE for deposit