The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is a practical-based qualification intended for those leading a team of internal quality assurance staff. Also known as Internal Verifier / IQA.
Successful completion of the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice enables direct progression into employment as a lead internal verifier.
An assessor qualification
- Practical attendance & assessment: 1 practical session to include Induction / Portfolio + 1 assessment
- Coursework: Home study and portfolio of evidence containing questions and assignment work
- Training material is accessed via our online portal
- Unit UV40565 – Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Unit UV40569 – Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
- Unit UV40575 – Internally assure the quality of assessment
GLH (Guided Learning Hours): 90. (GLH incl’s. practical, coursework, case studies, assessments)
Home study (Coursework): This can be started at anytime
1 Practical training session + Home study + 1 assessment
There must be evidence of you monitoring a minimum of two assessors, each with a minimum of two learners of their own, through components of a qualification in your own workplace
Self-Employment or Employment as a vocational IQA in the subjects you are qualified in.
A VRQ – VTCT Level 4 certificate in Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Choice of either:
- Payment in Full
- Deposit of £175 & 3 Monthly Direct Debit payments of £120 – CLICK HERE for deposit