|Deposit:||** £50 ** BOOK NOW|
|Course in Full|| £2995 BOOK NOW
|VTCT Level 4 (Conversion)||MORE INFO|
COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ONLINE FROM HOME
With regulations changing and some councils now requiring a Level 4 VTCT as part of their skin piercing license, this course is ideal to cover the regulations and gain the highest certificate in Micropigmentation.
Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 – CLICK HERE to purchase this course online (if you do not already hold this certificate)
- Registration with VTCT for the Level 4 Micropigmentation
- Additional Certificate: VTCT Level 2 in Infection Prevention
- Online Assignments to Complete from Home
- 5 Consecutive Days in the Classroom for to Learn all of the Practical to Cover the Criteria
- VTCT Level 2 Infection Prevention Exam – Compulsory (unless you already hold this certificate)
- Observation on Setting Up Clinic Space for a Client
- 3 x Lip Liner & Blush Models
- 3 x Eyeliner Models
- 3 x Eyebrows (at least 1 with hair & 1 without)
- Being able to use a Variety of Needles
- Being able to use Organic & Inorganic Pigments
We will provide:
- Access to Support Groups Exclusive to our Academy
- 24/7 Lifetime Support
- No Hidden Extra Costs
- Semi-Permanent Machine
- Disposable Needles
- PPE Disposables (gloves/aprons/hats/masks)
- Brow Measuring Tools
- Pigments, Pigments Pots & Rings
- Disposable Items
- Aftercare Kits for Clients
- Practice Skins
All products and equipment required for the training will be provided
We have a maximum of 4 students per class. Classes are small to ensure that learning potential is fully met, and you gain enough practical experience to feel competent and confident to go out on your own. Models will be provided.
What is Semi-Permanent Make up?
Semi-Permanent Make, is the machine method of cosmetic tattooing. Fine Semi Permanent depositing pigment under the skin to create natural looking eyebrows. We cover Hairstroke, Powder Brows & Combination Brows (also known as Hybrid Brows) Eyeliner, Lip Liner & Lip Blush within this course.
Semi-Permanent Make Up is extremely popular and a clear business investment to your future.
If you are new to cosmetic tattooing it is important that you build your knowledge base in addition to learning the skills needed for the application of this treatment. Without the underpinning knowledge you will not be able to offer your clients the professional treatment they deserve so it is important to choose a course that is going to set you up for a good career in this fabulous treatment.
Choice of either:
- Payment in full
- Deposit: £500 and 4 monthly Direct Debit payments of £650 – CLICK HERE for deposit