|Course in Full||
**£299** (Normally £499)
|Fastrack to Aesthetics|
COMPLETE YOUR THEORY & ASSESSMENT ONLINE FROM HOME
- Online Theory
- Online Assessment
- Video Recording for Further Theory & Demonstration
- Accredited Certificate upon Completion
- 1/2 Day Practical in Classroom on Live Models
- CPD Points
- Access to Support Groups Exclusive to Our Academy
- Lifetime Support
- Business Guidance
- Health and Safety
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Introduction to chemical peels
- Client selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
We work closely with the insurance company who will insure students from beginners with this course
All products and equipment required for the training will be provided
Whether you are new to aesthetics or want to add another service to your treatment list, our extensive training is suitable for you.
We have a maximum of 4 students per class. Classes are small to ensure that learning potential is fully met, and you gain enough practical experience to feel competent and confident to go out on your own. Models will be provided.
What is Chemical Peel?
Chemical peel (chemical exfoliation, skin peel) is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scaring can be improved. Chemical peels are liquids bushed on to the face to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells. The aim of this cosmetic procedure is to improve the appearance of facial skin.
We are also Training Providers for 4T Medical & Use Clinicare Products