Fully Accredited by CPD
Recognised by Insurers
|Online Course||** SALE £1395**|
|Course||**SALE £1995** (Normally £2495)|
*** ALL DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED – PLEASE CONTACT US ON: email@example.com or 01622 584427 for more information ***
- Full Manual
- 5 Consecutive Days Training
- Certificate on completion for your insurance
- Choice of Full Kit to take home to start clients immediately
- Hairstroke Brows
- Powder Brows
- Combination Brows (Hybrid Brows)
We work closely with the insurance company who will insure students from beginners with this course
Students must be a minimum of aged 18 years.
We will provide:
- Extensive Health & Safety within the salon environment
- Both a hard copy manual and an online manual for your records
- Understanding of the Skin Piercing Licensing
- Models to work on once you have practiced on each-other
- Aftercare Advice
- Certificate Recorded Delivered once 10 case studies are completed
- Ongoing Lifetime Support after the course so that you can ask any further queries
- Business Guidance & how to increase your client list and profits
- No hidden extra costs
- Full Kit
- Semi-Permanent Machine
- Disposable Needles
- PPE Disposables (gloves/aprons/hats/masks)
- Brow Measuring Tools
- Pigments, Pigments Pots & Rings
- Disposable Items
- Aftercare Kits for Clients
- Practice Skins for Homework
- Licensing Laws & Advice
- Health & Safety
- Application Method
- Skin Structure
- Protective Clothing
- Trouble Shooting
- Business Guidance
Semi-Permanent Make, is the machine method of cosmetic tattooing. Fine Semi Permanent depositing pigment under the skin to create natural looking eyebrows. We cover Hairstroke, Powder Brows & Combination Brows (also known as Hybrid Brows) Eyeliner, Lip Liner & Lip Blush within this course.
Semi-Permanent Make Up is extremely popular and a clear business investment to your future.
We offer a comprehensive, intense 5 day course covering a full syllabus of theory and the safe and practical use of a the Semi-Permanent Machine whilst with clients and building your own business in this ever growing industry.
If you are new to cosmetic tattooing it is important that you build your knowledge base in addition to learning the skills needed for the application of this treatment. Without the underpinning knowledge you will not be able to offer your clients the professional treatment they deserve so it is important to choose a course that is going to set you up for a good career in this fabulous treatment.
There is never anymore than 5 students at any given time and 2 tutors (if 2 or more students) on the final assessment day when using live models to ensure that our full, undivided attention, expertise and experience is given throughout.