Who is this qualification for?
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification is based on the national occupational standards for Make Up and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a Make Up Artist.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units which include:
- Health safety and hygiene
- Consultation techniques and client care
- Skin Type Analysis
- Daytime Make Up
- Evening Make Up
- Special Occasion Make Up
- Eyelash Tinting
- Eyebrow Shaping Services
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting services
- Anatomy and physiology for beauty therapists
Throughout this qualification, learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology and health and safety. They will also develop the knowledge, understanding and skills to consult with clients whilst providing a range of Make Up treatments. In parallel, learners will develop their communication and customer service skills, their awareness of environmental sustainability and their commercial skills, all of which are valued highly by employers. Problem solving, team working and research skills will also be developed.
GOVERNMENT GRANT COURSE (Non-Repayable)
- UK Resident
- Either your own personal salary is less than £21,000 per annum (or household under £30,000 per annum OR on any benefits (E.G: Tax Credits, Universal Credits, Child Benefit, Statutory Maternity Pay etc – Please contact us to check)
- Over 19 Years Old
Start Date: January 2022 (9:30am – 2:30pm – 1 Day a week)
For more information please contact us on:
Phone: 01622 584427