Since this is a Medical Need, our Registered Medical Prescriber is currently doing these for medical purposes
- Bookings Only
PLEASE READ BELOW INFORMATION
ADDITION HAYFEVER APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A TOP UP OF 20MG
THIS MUST BE 21 DAYS FOLLOWING INITIAL DOSE
Injections are given on the day following your consultation with the Medical Prescriber
Please keep following us on social media and check our website for further updates.
A CONSULTATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO THE BOOKING EMAIL YOU HAVE USED.
IF THIS HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED BY YOUR APPOINTMENT – THEN YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE CANCELLED
Covid Injection: There needs to be a 14 day gap between the Kenalog Injection and the Covid Injection. No refunds are given if you cannot adhere to this after booking has been made for Kenalog for cosmetic purposes.
IMPORTANT – Information for visiting us:
To ensure your safety and safety of our staff we will be asking patients to help follow below:
- Please attend appointment unaccompanied.
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wash hands and wear a face covering or mask.
- Please do not bring personal possessions to the clinic. Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
- When the treatment is complete, client will be invited to wash hands.
- Maintain 2 metre distance from other people in the clinic as far as is possible.
- Clients to pay by ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY. Bookings are non-refundable.
- Attend appointment 5 minutes early. In some instances clients may be asked to wait in their car until Medical Practitioner is ready to see them.
- Missed appointments will result in re-paying for your appointment