Who is this qualification for?
The VTCT Level 3 in Sports Massage Therapy is a technical level qualification aimed at developing the knowledge, understanding and technical skills needed for a career as a Sports Massage Therapist, either employed or self employed.
The structure of the qualification is comprised of 5 units which are all mandatory:
- Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
- Principles of health and fitness
- Understand the principles of soft tissue dysfunction
- Professional practice in sports massage
- Sports massage treatments
What could this qualification lead to?
Learners who complete this qualification will be able to gain employment and obtain insurance to work as a sports massage therapist.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Sports massage therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym-based exercise)
This qualification will be delivered, assessed and assured in line with the:
- CNHC code of conduct, ethics and performance
- Skills for Health’s QCF assessment principles
- VTCT assessment guidance and evidence requirements
- Aged 19 Years & Above
- UK Resident
NEXT FUNDED START DATE: Sunday 17th January 2021
For more information please contact us on:
Phone: 01622 584427